addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › July FREE trip

July FREE trip

Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 14
Yes it's true.
Anybody that brings 3 guests to any event this month, gets a trip certificate. No stings attached, no time share presentation just a choice of 20 different locations that you pick from. You do have to pay the room tax (about $10) A business friend of mine recently went to Branson Mo. with the program. He stayed at Resort in Branson, Mo.,rooms are usually $175-$250 a night. He stayed FREE, with this program. Plus once you are a part of it you get huge discounts on many other things for free. I have known the owner of the program for about 15 years.

If you bring a guest that joins in July, all they have to do is bring 1 guest in July.

These are certificates that I have to buy. So, no I wont just give you one. It's easy enough to earn one. Bring guests have fun.
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 16
Congrats Greg. 3 guests and you have already qualified for the free trip. Enjoy.
Olie H.
user 35087742
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 1
Is this a company called Grand Incentives/Your Getaway?
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 17
Olie-no it's not. But, Grand Incentives/Your Getaway get most of their rooms from the guy I deal with. You won't find this program on the open market. They supply most of the others. It's an awesome program. Everybody should be inviting guests
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 20
Congrats to Chris Howard for getting his free trip cert. It only takes 3 guests at any event this month and you receive a free trip certificate.
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 22
Congrats to Sandra M. she will be receiving a free trip cert.
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 23
Congrats to Tamara, she has had 3 guests and will be getting a free trip cert.
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 24
Congrats to Lee for getting his free trip cert.
Many of you only need 1 or 2 more. Anybody that was new in July only needs one guest to receive a free trip cert.