addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › Job opening

Job opening

Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 18
Was asked to post. thanks

I have a client and friend who is looking for someone both capable and trustworthy to hire as an administrative assistant. Sounds like it will be 30 hours/week. Might work well for a mom that wants to be home for the kids but needs to earn some extra income while they are at school. Pay would depend on experience and skill levels. Ideally the person needs to be competent in the MS Office Suite, Quickbooks, and customer service skills but he is willing to train if the person has the aptitude and is a quick learner. I'll post more when I learn more but feel free to contact me in the meantime and I can get you in touch with him.

Michael
234-1950
A former member
Post #: 19
Hey Ron,
Is this still open or not?
Let me know.
Thanks....Patricia
Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 25
Patricia
Give Michael a call, its a friend of his.