addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › Updates & this week

Updates & this week

Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Hope you had a good weekend. I had a blast.

Compass update,,,,bring a question or concern about dating or being single. Remember we meet at Wraps and Fraps at Main & 1st.  We have set a limit so we can keep it intimate and everybody that wants to talk, can. If your coming please RSVP. thanks.

Book Club update. We will be discussing Atlas Shrugged and The Present. I put out a suggestion for a book next month. How about if you bring your ideas of what we should read for Sept.  Feel free to join us if you'd like to hear about one of the best classics ever written.  I'll post a meeting place soon & open for suggestions too.

Drag Races Fri night. This will be a lot of fun to get out side and see what they do up at the track. Join us if you'd like.

Feel free to bring guests to any of our events.

Always open to ideas for events. Thanks for the emails for events, I'll be posting them.

Thanks

Ron

cell

719-686-3700