GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › Full "Blue" Moon updates

Full "Blue" Moon updates

Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Moon fact's and havin fun!

Aug. 30, 2012 Moon rises at 7:03 pm, Sunsets at 7:47 pm. It will be 99.4% on Aug 30th or 31st in the eve. Full "Blue" moon is actually full at 7:57 am Aug. 31st, Grand Junction time. The next Blue moon is July, 2015--come out with us and enjoy this one.

Invite friends bring lots of food and let's make this our best yet. If you have an instrument, please bring it. If you have something you'd like to recite or read, please bring it. Let's all try to be on time, we'll introduce ourselves at 8:00 pm. We'll start at 7:30pm. If you have a small table or an extra chair please bring it. Let me know if you need help carrying anything down. I'm going to have some drawings. Be sure to ask for your ticket when you get there. Stay tuned to the comments & post your thoughts and maybe what your bringing.  Yep, I'll have hot dogs and marshmallows.   Take pictures and post them if you want.  I'll have the last 4 t-shirts there if you want one, or get one from me before then and wear it. If you have a GJS t-shirt, wear it to the fire. ONLY 4 LEFT---might want to get it before Thur.

Feel free to call

Ron

cell

719-686-3700