addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › legal & Identity Theft Shield

legal & Identity Theft Shield

Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Hope you are having a great day.
HAPPY HOUR invite!!!!!!
Learn why this is becoming the most important thing you can do for you and your family.
Please consider attending a Happy Hour and overview for Legal Shield and the Identity Theft Shield. We have 2 very good friends of mine in town. Andrea Wacker from Colorado Springs who is now the Regional Manager for the Western Slope. I am very proud of her and her accomplishments. She used to be my assistant for the front range area. You will enjoy meeting her. Ross Chantrel is from Kansas City and one of the companies top Platinum Executive Directors. He is so much fun. You will enjoy meeting and talking with the both of them. Whether you have a membership, are an associate, have questions or want to just be nosy, you will learn a lot and have some fun. It will be a great place to meet some fun people too.
Because I have been so busy, I am looking for a couple of people to work with and train in this area, part-time or full-time, please help me find a couple of quality people. I started part time for 1 year and this is all I've done for 15 years now. I love the time freedom. Those that know me, know that I wont push or try to convince you to do anything. Come and get the information and have some fun.
Bring your friends and family. Let's just enjoy and learn.

Please join me.
6:00 P.M. Friday
Old Chicago's
120 North Ave.

Call if you have any questions.