addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GJS / GJSTODAY.ORG Message Board › Today(Fri) & Sat.

Today(Fri) & Sat.

Ron R.
user 22587591
Group Organizer
Grand Junction, CO
Here's a few things going on Fri & Sat. Check the site for more details on each.
Training today(Fri) at 11:00 about relationships. Great for understanding people. Good for business relationships.
Healers Networking today (Fri) 5:00
Fruita Fourth Fri(today) 7:00 pm Entertainment, Art and food.
Sat.; Alpacas and art show Downtown at 6th and Main. I'm stopping by there at 10:00 if you'd like to join me. Bring kids and grand kids.
Sat.; Antique Car Show Sat. all day. I'm stopping by at 11:00 if you'd like to join me.
Sat.; Antique car show and sale at Allen's. It's $5, I have several free passes.  I'm stopping by there at about 12:30. Join me if you'd like.
Sat. 4-7. Enzo's Mixology and food. Must RSVP with Enzo's (970) 255-8500
Thanks
Ron
719-686-3700[/url]