|Sent on:||Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:02 AM|
Hello My Dears!
As promised I?m working on getting you the hottest deals from top salons, spas, beauty boutiques and trendy stores in the city! I?ve partnered up with Jessica Whitby to create a super haute GLAM City Girls VIP Treatment Card that gets you a preferential discount at all of our vendors and gives you exclusive access to GLAM City Girls promotional deals!
I?d love to get your feedback to ensure that the card brings you value! Please answer the questions below and send them back to my email. All of you that send in this questionnaire will get a FREE VIP Treatment Card when they hit the market this summer!
1. Would you be interested in purchasing a VIP treatment card that got you at least 10% off at top Vancouver salons, spas, retail stores, restaurants and clubs? yes
2. Would you be more inclined to purchase a VIP Treatment Card if you got monthly coupons? (i.e. 50% off of hi-lights, free manicure when you get a pedicure, 40% off lingerie).yes
3. What would you expect to pay for the VIP card described above if you could use it at over 500 salons and stores in Vancouver? $ 40
4. Would you be willing to pay more for the discount card if you got a GLAM City Girls tank top or shopping bag with your purchase?
5. How would you feel most comfortable purchasing the card: at one of our events, online through our website, at a beauty tradeshow, at a booth in the mall, other? online or events
I look forward to your responses! Don?t forget: New Member Meet & Greet Tonight at 7:00pm! See you all there!
> To kick off getting you great deals, here's one from one of our members Lisa: As a GLAM City Girl, you?ll receive $10 off your purchase of the TimeWise Microdermabrasion set ($60), PLUS a complimentary facial or makeover. The TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set helps you fight fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin - immediately - with a simple, two-step set. To order contact Lisa Nguyen at [address removed] or[masked]-9386. For more info visit www.thelovely.ca Offer expires June 15th, 2009.