addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GLAM City Girls - Women's Social Group Message Board › Fancy That Food Blog

Fancy That Food Blog

Alisha
user 8187954
Surrey, BC
Hi Girls

Thanks sooo much to everyone who inquired about being my food blogger :). I am so happy that our group is filled with soo many foodies...and girls who can write!

I will certainly touch base with everyone who sent me a message and will let you know our new blogger in the  next few days!

Also, if you are a woman in business and are interested in getting involved with the CRAVE publication or for information regarding sponsorship and advertising  for the event send me a line alisha@fancythatstyling.com­ .

Talk soon

xoxo

Alisha :)