addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GLAM City Girls - Women's Social Group Message Board › Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members

Alisha
user 8187954
Surrey, BC
Hi there

I just wanted to send an email to the new members of the group! WELCOME! I hope to see all of you at our next meetup!

If there's anything specific you'd like to do or if you have an event you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at alisha@fancythatstyling.com­.

Best

Alisha