add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

GLAM City Girls - Women's Social Group Message Board › No-Shows: What Happens When You Can't Make It

No-Shows: What Happens When You Can't Make It

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi Ladies!

To all of you who have made it out so far, thank you so much! I've been having the time of my life at every single event because of all you.

However, I've recently been having a problem with last minute cancellations. If you RSVP for an event and cancel the day before or just decide not to show up then I have a big problem! I often tell other members they can't come because we're full, or I make reservations or promises to bring a certain number of members and then look dumb when only half show up!

For example, At Make It this Saturday 10 of our members didn't show! I had reserved tickets and told the owner of the event how many people we were expecting and looked like a total jerk. Plus, the group of us kept waiting and I had to send out others to try to find members who hadn't turned up yet. It's a bad thing!

Although we are a fun, laid-back social group I do take RSVPs seriously because it's my tushy on the line! As I mentioned in a previous email, we now have a 3 no-show and you're out rule.

How the 3 No-Show and You're Out Rule Works:

If you cancel at the last minute (within the last 36 hours leading up to the event) or if you just don't show up 3 times we will remove you from the group permanently. We simply cannot afford to take up spots for individuals who don't take our group seriously! RSVPing yes and not showing up for any event can result in you being removed from the group so please don't try it 3 times!

So please please please only RSVP Yes when you are sure you can make it! If you absolutely have to cancel please email me to let me know!

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all soon! xo