|Sent on:||Tuesday, May 8, 2012 12:46 AM|
I've just posted the May Pub Night, which will be located at Billy's Bar (I hope). I am on my annual hunt for new ideas for places to go, and would appreciate suggestions. Here are the criteria I look for in selecting a location.
1. Located either downtown, inner eastside, or Beaverton.
2. Has a clean, safe, and at least somewhat unique bar/pub style atmosphere.
3. Has a large enough area to accomodate us.
4. Has sufficient parking for a group of 30+ in addition to their regular Thursday night crowd.
5. Will accomodate separate checks for all of us. (No more Rock Creek incidents!!)
Some of the places we've went in the past include the downtown Thirsty Lion, Rose & Thistle on Broadway, and Old Market Pub. I'd love to get us into either Golden Valley Brewery or the Thirsty Lion at Washington Square, but they are so popular that a reservation for a group of our size is tough. If you have suggestions, mail them to me, or tell me the next time you see me.