addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Glass Half Full Message Board › Introduction to Glass Half Full, by Bill

Introduction to Glass Half Full, by Bill

A former member
Post #: 64
Welcome to Glass Half Full, Part Duex (you’ll have to meet one of the organizers to get the full story behind that!).

Meet Up is an awesome place, I’ve met some incredible friends here and have shared many great experiences that have expanded my social horizons beyond what I thought possible.

This group is meant to be a fun, lets go out there and do it kind of group. All we ask is we all treat each other with respect, and that no one makes a profit on any of our events (though we will have pre-pay events as we plan on doing some cool things that require pre-payment).

Glass Half Full (GHF) is primarily Amanda’s group, with the strong support of many friends. Amanda and I are great friends, and have very similar philosophies in regards to Meet-Up. We have started other Meet-Ups together: (see http://www.meetup.com...­)

Amanda will drive the primary content and direction of the group (hold on peeps, this is gonna be fun!), and should be considered the primary organizer when making suggestions. My role is more along the lines of Assistant Organizer for GHF! Of course, as in any Meet-Up, any of the Assistant Organizers can assist to ensure each member gets the most out each group and event!

See you at an event soon!

Bill