Will you be crowned the Heisenberg of Glass? #BrGl kicks off Aug 16 with a collection of eager Glass Explorers, supported by a cadre of full stack developers and even some bizdevs, who are determined to make the most useful and innovative Glassware the world has ever seen.
Want to build on Glass? We'll have at least one pair of Glass per team, so even if you don't have them, you can start building your idea (provided that others like it!).
Winning team will be crowned the first ever Heisenberg(s) of Glass, and will walk away with cash and prizes. Prizes for 2nd & 3rd Place as well. Judges, Sponsors & Prizes will be updated as we release more details over the next 4 weeks. But who needs all that? This is Glass dammit! Rest assured, faithful Glaziers - at least 75% of the ticket sales will go towards prizes, with the remaining 25% towards food, schwag, etc.
Prior to arriving and so that you aren't playing catch up to the rest of the kids, please watch the following embedded links:
- Hacking Your Glass: Voiding Your Warranty
- Developing for Glass
- Fireside Chat with the Glass Team
Limited space for 25 Explorers (Glass req'd), 30 Dev's, and 10 Bizdev folks. Decide if you'll be in the first class of Glaziers, getting the first taste of glory, seeing these things first from a first-person perspective. Yeah, there's emphasis on 1st here, as is appropriate with Glass.
Dev & Biz ticket prices will increase by 50% as soon as each tier sells out. We will guarantee entry @ $20 for any Glass holders wishing to participate, provided we're not at total room capacity/overflow.
Get Tickets: http://breakingglass.eventbrite.com/