Glug London Message Board Glug London Discussion Forum › Glug London presents - 'Show me the way to Summer-Illo'

Glug London presents - 'Show me the way to Summer-Illo'

This message board is read-only.

Ian H.
user 8044239
London, GB
Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the delay in getting this information out. We're happy to confirm that the next event will be on the 25th June (next Thursday) at the Queen of Hoxton.

Weather permitting we'll be on the roof terrace again from 6pm but this time we're going with a summer themed illustration twist to make the upward journey more pleasant and add a bit of village fete atmosphere.

Joining us on this night we've confirmed the following illustrators to work on the stairwell walls and upstairs on the roof:­

All illustrators will be working live at the event to a loose brief. Come and see them work their magic on walls, floors, boards, canvasses and on bespoke t-shirts*. As before we'll also have a bar on the roof and a bbq (we're hopefully going to confirm a sponsor this week to pay for this).

We'll also have the main bar downstairs open all night, but for this event we're not doing a talk etc which should make it a bit less stressful... :-)

I hope you can all make it along. As before we only have limited places of 350 people so please rsvp quick­

Ian (& Nick)

*Bring a long an old / plain t-shirt and get this customised by one of the illustrators on the night.

GLUG London is sponsored by:
Your personal online newspaper.
Phil C.
user 9555113
London, GB
Post #: 1
Gutted I can't make this one chaps... Best of British and all that!