gnocode Message Board › An agent for Real Change

An agent for Real Change

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey All

I am looking for any and all tips or help I can get to create a more polished look for a 501c3 non-profit website.

OUR Legacy Inc. currently operates & manages a Cultural Development Center in N.O. They serve all youth ages 3-18, through their strong partnership with Tulane University Center for Public Service they are emerging as a true agent of change for many of our at-risk youth.

I created it using Weebly a free hosting site. Though I am no professional this website made it pretty easy to create a functional website.

They are finalists for a $250,000 Pepsi Refresh Project Grant and having a more professional looking website will assist them in getting their voice out to many more potential voters.

Thanks,
Nicole

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Nicole,
I'd love to help you out. What is your url? You can look at my website here....http://www.morning-ow...­.
I did a google and all I found is a page on Tulane's domain. You can email me at salazar.carlosno9@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.