addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 10 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Tommy R.
user 11959631
Abilene, KS
Dear Meetup Members and Organizers,

I would love to see Wichita Area Pagans continue to grow and prosper so I have once again saved the meetup from being deleted from meetup.com by paying for our spot on their servers.  I had been hoping that since I am so far away and am not able to attend meetups thus far that someone else would step up and take up the cause but alas, it seems I am that someone.  After almost three years I just can't let this site get shut down.  As long as I am financially able to keep this site up and running I will.  I am much more able to keep it paid now that I was when I started this meetup in 2010 so I do not suspect it will be going anywhere anytime soon.  All I ask is that you all do your part in keeping it active and alive. I love this group!

Sincerely,
Rev. Straboh H.P.
A former member
Post #: 30
Hi, I would love to meet some folks for an informal Meet N Greet. We could picnic or visit a coffee house? Is anyone interested?