Topic: Everything Twitter
This will be a group discussion including invited comments by local experts. We will cover:
- How are you using Twitter?
- What are the two most useful aspects of Twitter for you?
- What are the two most fun aspects of Twitter?
- How are you using it to grow your business and what success have you had?
- Comparison of Twitter primary apps (TweetDeck, PeopleBrowsr, Twitterific
- Related useful services: tweetlater, twittergrader, mrtweet, twitpic, etc.
- Metrics – services that let you track clicks of links you tweet: twitterpwr, tweetburner, hootsuite, etc.
- Reputation management (notification of what others are saying): Tweetlater keywords alert digest, etc.
- Automation/aggregation tools: tweetlater, ping.fm, etc.
Have additional suggestions? Want to present on one of these topics for 2-5 minutes? Join the group discussion on CollectiveX: http://ei.collectivex.com/discussion/topic/show/192858. If you aren't on CX yet, just request an invitation. As long as you are a member of the Meetup group we'll approve your request right away.
6:00 PM Introductions, and a chance to tell us what you are looking for or ask a question of the group to draw on our collective experience
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Presentation & discussion
7:30 - 7:45 Wrap up and final go-around
7:45 Meeting officially adjourned, though many members stick around to continue the discussion, collaborate with others, and follow up on connections made.
Donation of $1 or $2 requested to cover our $19/month Meetup fee. Thank you to all who have contributed in the past, every bit makes a difference! The donation is not required, so don't let that stop you from coming...