July 19, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
From Here to the Moon - How to Grow Your Business
I received a lot of positive feedback about last month's Round Table format, so we're going to use the same format this month as well. Our topic: How to Grow Your Business.
Are you a Freelancer wanting to keep your pipeline of work steady and full? Thinking of adding an employee? Are you part of a small company looking to grow larger? We have all of these types of businesses in our FCIP membership, this is a great opportunity to learn from one another. We're all looking for more success, let's share the best of the best with each other.
Here are the questions for you to think about and share your experiences during our Round Table:
As a company/agency/shop or freelancer who creates for the Web and who wants to grow their business:
- What techniques have you tried?
- Word of mouth/referrals
- Networking groups
- Email marketing / email newsletter
- Pay Per Click Ads
- Other ???
- How have you maximized the effectiveness of one or more of these techniques?
- What's the best way you've found to bring in new clients? To keep existing clients?
- What are the top three lessons you've learned the hard way as a business owner?
RSVP Today: http://www.meetup.com/goFCIP/events/70261722/
6:00 - 7:45 PM Round Table discussion
7:45 Meeting officially adjourned, though many members stick around to continue the discussion, collaborate with others, and follow up on connections made.