The Boston Goddess Circle is here to be a valuable resource for all members.
The Circle honors the Goddess in the diverse ancient wisdom traditions of Native American, African, Wiccan, Hindu, Buddhist and other healing traditions. It is non-denominational but aligned to Light.
The Circle recognizes that while the collective consciousness of humanity is at the current level and the resultant changes are occurring on Earth, aligning to the Goddess is essential for clarity, intuition, serenity, empowerment, protection, happiness, light, love, prosperity, renewal, healing, magic, purification, rejuvenation, hope, power and more.
The following are planned and proposed activities for the next few months, please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in attending:
1. Sabbath Celebrations - Formal (structured) celebrations celebrating the Goddess in accordance with seasonal, moon and sun cycles. We gather in Brookline Village in an indoor sacred space of a big circle of branches and rose petals. The dimly lit sanctuary smells of lavender, myrrh and frankincense. We celebrate with candles, chant/song, prayer, self blessings, meditation, affirmations, a manifestation ritual, a toast and more. A Goddess Ritual Booklet is provided for you to keep. Limited to 20 members. Must RSVP and pay $15 for supplies and space fee.
* Imbolc Celebration - Sunday, February 1. See the Boston Goddess Meetup Homepage for details.
* Spring Equinox Celebration - Sunday, March 22
2. Living Wiccan Group - A free, small and informal monthly grouping of Boston Goddess Circle members who are interested in learning about Wicca through discussion, reading literature and perhaps performing basic rituals. Meet in Brookline area or near the T. Anticipated to start in February depending on interest.
3. New/Full Moon Celebrations - Informal bi-monthly celebrations coordinated by Boston Goddess Circle members. Join in the celebration! Limited to 10 members. Must RSVP and bring or contribute to supplies. A small space fee may apply. Anticipated to start in February depending on interest.
4. Goddess Social Circles - Meet occasionally with a few Boston Goddess Circle members for a scrumptious dinner or brunch. Suggest a restaurant or host a potluck!
Please let me know if you are interested in any of the activities and I'll connect you to the organizer! Or, suggest a program you wish to lead.