- Follow the Event Submission bulletin post, if you'd like to send organizers of this meetup a event suggestion.
- Members are to understand that this group is focused around educating and promoting sustainability, not their own self interests. I'm happy to organize events that are hosted by businesses, but the content should be centered around education, not sales. It's important to support "green" business, as long as no one is excluded and that the event doesn't feel like a ShamWow Infomercial, if you know what I mean.
- All events should be in Orange County only
- Please visit this group's polls and fill out the quick surveys. This helps organizers figure out how to maximize the groups potential. visit polls
- You should understand that many of the events posted on this meetup are being organized by another group or organization. So just because only 5 people rsvp on this meetup doesn't mean that there won't be 50+ present for the event. Also, many times you'll need to RSVP with the organization that's putting on the event. So read details on this meetup carefully.
- Any suggestions or feedback you have is encouraged and greatly appreciated.
- Please alert organizer(s) of upcoming events that you're aware of and feel will be valued by the group. You can also post messages yourself, which may be added as a Meetup event or Note by an organizer.
Evan Little, Group Organizer
Edited by Evan Little on Apr 7, 2010 6:53 PM