Next Event & Weather...

From: Blake
Sent on: Monday, April 7, 2014 5:18 PM
Hi, All: Our next event is scheduled for this Sunday. I am watching the weather closely. Right now, Friday and Saturday look TERRIFIC (sunny and in the 60's) and Sunday looks lousy (rain all day). But, as you know, things change, and Saturday's forecast could end up being Sunday's weather. I will make an executive decision by Thursday night as to whether to cancel Sunday's event. If the event does get cancelled, may I suggest everyone try to get out Friday and Saturday to golf? I know I will be looking to play Friday day if Sunday looks bad. If you're free then, keep it in mind. Stay tuned...

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy