addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gone Running 2 Message Board › Mountains Edge runners?

Mountains Edge runners?

A former member
Post #: 3
Anyone in the group live in or near Mtns Edge? I'm looking for a running partner or at least someone who lives nearby and can discuss routes!
Brandi D.
user 21630601
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 1
Hi Katie,

I live in Southern Highlands, so not too far. I used to run in Mountain's Edge a lot a couple of years ago because I had a friend who ran over there. We ran all over, but mostly just stayed on the sidewalks. Do you ever run in Southern Highlands?

I'm just getting back into running, and am pretty slow and can't go too far, so I'd only be a good running partner for someone who was in the same boat!

Brandi
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Katie,

I work at the Snap Fitness at Mts. Edge. A running partner in that area would be perfect. I'm just recovering from a pulled hamstring so I haven't been running much, but I need to since I've signed up for a couple of races in the next months.

Karen