Goodnik Message Board › Oct 9, 2009 | Technology with Social Impact | Columbia Business School's Soc
|A former member||
Dear Grassroots Web Meetup,
I would like to invite you to this year’s Social Enterprise Conference which will take place next Friday, October 9 at Columbia Business School. This year’s event, “From Vision to Practice”, will bring together cutting edge solutions and thought leaders at the intersection of social enterprise, technology and business. Panelists will present scalable, sustainable and inclusive business models which have positive social, economic and environmental impact. We will host several panels that explore technology's significant role in enabling these models.
Join us to learn more about:
• The past, present and future social innovations of IBM, Microsoft, AT&T, Intel and CGAP
• Mobile & Branchless Banking in Emerging & Developing Markets
• Microfinance & Technology
• Building Profitable Solutions to Poverty
• Leading Successful Companies in Clean Tech
• Solutions to Clean Water Scarcity
• Networking with practitioners, entrepreneurs, executives and faculty
• And, more!
And to see:
• Craig Barrett, Retired Chairman and CEO of Intel Corp
• Jimmy Wales, co-founder, Wikipedia
• Nancy Barry, President and CEO, Enterprise Solutions to Poverty
• Thomas Gensemer, Managing Partner, Blue State Digital - Obama’s 2008 digital campaign agency
• Alexander Friedman '98, CFO, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
• And, more!
For more details about this event, to view the agenda, and to register please visit our website at:
If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly.
I hope to see you next week!
2009 Social Enteprise Conference | Curriculum Director
Global EMBA 2010
Columbia Business School | London Business School