As a GDGsf Member -- we invite you to join us at APPNATION at no extra cost!
GDGsf Members are now eligible to receive a free full access conference badge ($495 value) to network with over 2,500, attendees, access all sessions and get into the official APPNATION V Party on Tuesday, December 3rd!
UPDATE: OUR CODE IS AN5GDGFC100
Session Highlights include:
• Google Analytics Power Session: Measuring Your Way To More Revenue
• Google Analytics Deep Dive: Measure + Analyze + Optimize + Repeat = Maximize Lifetime Customer Value
• Wearable Tech Spotlight: Development And Monetization Strategies (presented By Stained Glass Labs)
• Android Monetization Super Session: (presented By Sv Android)
• Getting Your App Discovered: Secrets Of The Top-ranked Apps
Speaker Highlights Include:
• Deb Liu, Director of Platform Monetization at Facebook
• Sean Cook, Mobile Partner Engineer at Twitter
• Phil Easter, Director of Mobile Apps at American Airlines
• Ina Fried, Reporter at All Things D
• Russell Ketchum, Lead Product Manager at Google Analytics, Mobile Apps
• Simon Khalaf, CEO of Flurry
• Ari Levy, Technology Editor at Bloomberg
• Patrick Mork, Former Marketing Director at Google Play
• Aaron Radin, SVP, Partnerships and Portfolio Products at NBC Universal
• Andres Wolberg-Stok, Global Mobile and Tablet Banking Director at Citi
As the only event focused on the business side of the App Revolution, APPNATION attracts not only developers, but also leaders from carriers, platform developers, media, government and commerce. This is the elite of the App world, gathered together in one place and one time, working to forge the next phase of market expansion. APPNATION V will deliver the ideas that frame the new app economy through provocative and thoughtful keynote presentations from the leading minds and dominant figures in the market. Ranging from traditional keynotes and on-stage interviews to videos and immersive experiences, APPNATION blends useful information, high concepts and exciting entertainment.
A significant percentage of APPNATION'S program is dedicated to target tracks that take deep dives into core drivers for the emerging app universe, such as Platform Fragmentation, Mobile App Investment, How Real Is The Power of the App Economy?, Mobile v. Web-based Apps,and much more!
Look forward to seeing you there!