Urban Atlanta Get Up and Get Out Message Board › Front Page News

Front Page News

This message board is read-only.

Jenn
J.Nicole
Riverdale, GA
All,

I wanted you to know that I spoke with the manager at Front Page News earlier today.  He told me that there was a sign at the hostess stand and that the employees were aware of our reservation.  I find this hard to believe since I have gotten the same story from all of you.  We will NOT be having any future events at Front Page News.  Having members of our group leave any establishment with wrong information is unacceptable and it will not happen again.  This is not how a I run events and I deeply apologize to any of you that spent your time and energy on this particular outing.  Please trust that this next event will be much different.  Also, consider joining out other Meetup group, African American Co-ed Kickball and Dodgeball or find us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.c...­ All events and updates are posted in each of these groups.  If you any questions, feel free so shoot me an email.  Thanks!

Jenn Sanders

Goombay Atlanta