Got.js Message Board › Scandinavian Developer Conference

Scandinavian Developer Conference

Emily Bache
user 9296033
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 10
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi,

One the members of this group, James Kyburz, is one of the track chairs for Scandinavian Developer Conference, which will be held this year 4th-6th March at Svenska Mässan here in Göteborg. I'm the programme chair, and I think it will be a great opportunity to hear some of the thought leaders in our industry present about some important issues.

James Kyburz has put together a track on Javascript development, featuring well known speakers like Douglas Crockford, Bodil Stokke and Christian Johansen. There is a host of other tracks on other topics too, the idea is there will be something to interest everyone on your development team.

There is also some in-depth training available after the two main conference days, with some of the most influential writers and speakers in our industry. Members of this group might be especially interested in sessions like "Accelerated Agile: From Months to Minutes" with Dan North, or my tutorial "Introduction to Agile for Developers".

I'd like to offer members of this group 10% off registration for the main two conference days. Use the code "User-Group-2013" when you register. I hope you'll consider coming to SDC2013!

http://scandevconf.se...­

Regards,

Emily Bache

Programme Chair SDC2013