align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Patrik K.
user 55894892
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 1
So 2 meetups ago we talked about maybe having more then one
meetup per month for those who had time and wanted more.

We didn't end up talking more about it so i taught i would make a tread and see.
What people think.

So first of all we need a different venue. All I can offer is my own place
witch is probably to far out for most people (onsala).

If there's no place avaible we maybe could coordinate something online with google hangouts/skype
and other tools. With the risk of upsetting the meetup goods that is :P

So please give your opinion :D
Jean-Louis G.
jean-louis
Group Organizer
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 4
Count me in! If we are not too many people, I could book a small conference room in our office on Vallgatan in the center (I guess we could fit 4/5 persons there).

Also during those meetups I think we should focus on something not related to the "main" project so that people that can only come to the monthly meetups won't be left lagging.

Maybe in parallel of the meetup page, we could have a facebook/google+ page where we can organize those smaller meetups without spamming the meetup site?

I also created a twitter account for the group, I post the details on a separate thread.
Erik S.
user 38970502
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 4
I'm in for sure!
Patrik K.
user 55894892
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 2
I made a google+ profile.. You can find me under "patrik karlin"
Suvash T.
user 12204786
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 1
Sounds good ! I'm in as well.
Patrik K.
user 55894892
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 3
Do you have a google+ acount suvash ... cant find you
Suvash T.
user 12204786
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 2
I do have a G+ account (https://plus.google.c...­. Never used it though.
I'm rather active on twitter(http://twitter.com/su...­)