Beach BBQ Party & Bonfire of the Summer:
One to Remember!!!! :-)
Multiple Meetup Groups will make this
THE BEACH PARTY OF THE SUMMER!
FUN! FUN! FUN!
CHECK OUT our Last Years BEACH PARTY VIDEO!
Please read the entire write - up as this answers most all questions
The beach party will start at 10 am
Volleyball games will start approx. at 1:00PM
There is no cost for the event except for parking ($15) consider carpooling
This is a family event therefore friends and children allowed
If you get to the beach before 1pm you will not have to deal with parking issues.
If you come between 1pm-4pm the Magnolia St Lot may be full/closed, so you can try entering at Brookhurst St and coming back up to the Magnolia lot. Or there is street parking on Magnolia or Newland St (but it is a hike). Please arrive early to avoid all these issues. If you come after 4pm, the parking lot will likely be open again.
We will begin BBQing at 12 pm
***We need help with the following***:
1) Please bring canopies, tables and propane BBQ equipment to share in our common area. In addition, we will need Firewood for the Fire pits
2) Volunteers needed to help set up in the morning
3) Please help clean up trash throughout the day so that we will not be left cleaning up mounds of trash at 10pm.
4) Please help out with the cooking at the grill
5) Bring games to share and a sense of FUN!
6) Starting at 6:30PM we will break down equipment and take back to the cars, that way everyone can enjoy the fire pits and not be cleaning up in the dark.
A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT! :-)
- If you have any games you wanna play please bring them!
- If you have any suggestions to make this event more successful please let me know.
- If you know anywhere else to publicize this event please let me know.
Join us for a Day of FUN in the SUN!
Let's make it a PARTY!
This is the HUNTINGTON STATE BEACH and the beach parking entrance is at Magnolia/PCH.
After paying, make a quick right (almost a U-turn) drive to near the end of the parking lot. You'll see 6 volleyball courts (in the sand to your left) near the snack shop/restrooms (directly in front of you), lifeguard tower 11 nearby and the Powerplant directly to your right across PCH. If you don't see the power plant across PCH you're in the wrong spot.
Look for our canopies with the Meetup banner.
Parking is $15 per car all day(please carpool)
VERY IMPORTANT!!!! The beach does not allow alcohol so beware! Offenders that are caught get ticketed.
See You There!!!!!!!
Waiver of Liability/Disclaimer: Please read before signing up for this event.
The organizers are not medically trained to handle emergencies nor are they responsible for any action of yours that results in injury or loss. You are responsible for yourself or any emergencies. By participation in this event you agree to not hold these organizers liable for any harm that may come to you, your guests, or your property. Use of alcohol is not permitted at Huntington Beach and neither Meetup or the event organizers have any liability should you disregard the notice.