|Sent on:||Friday, December 21, 2012 6:34 PM|
I'm adding to the conversation on the 4th Annual Winter Sailstice, but also sending this email out to everyone. Not everyone will check the event page . . . so here it is:
Due to the difficulty in predicting what will happen weather wise this weekend, I'm moving the event to January. Mark may go out on Sunday, and will decide who might be invited. Hardy souls will be required because it's anyone's guess at this point. I've been watching the forecasts and weather models, and I've never seen high and low pressure systems set up this way. The storm front passed over the Bay area this morning, but now there are three separate Low Pressure systems lined up along the coat . . . north to south ?
So . . .
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Saturday, January 12,[masked]:00 AM
Where: Angel Island
San Francisco, CA
RSVP limit: 1 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.