Bay Area Chinese Outdoor Enthusiasts Message Board › Required backpacking gears for this trip
San Jose, CA
Hi All (who sign up or are on the waiting list),
I am now providing the following list for your information. Please prepare those gears if you don't have them yet. I will ask each of you about your gears in July again. You will be automatically disqualified if you don't have by then.
Also, make sure you can put all those things into your backpack and hike 10 mile/day for two days. It is NOT a camping trip. I will post the trail later.
1. Backpack (Not for day hiking, must be designed for backpacking trips)
2. Tent Can be shared, but need to let me know who you will share
3. Sleeping bag and sleeping pad
5. Water (recommend at least 3 Litters)
6. Jacket (it could be cold and windy at night)
7. Cookware, stove and fuel Can be shared, but need to let me know who you will share
8. Food for 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
9. Water filter Optional
10. Towel (to dry yourself) Optional
Let me know if you have any questions.