Hello NY Groovy….
We are looking for software engineers and use Groovy in our environment.
Take a look at our puzzle below.
Software Engineer – New York, NY
Yodle is a leading provider of local online advertising that provides businesses with a simple and affordable way to get more phone calls - and new customers.
As a Software Engineer @ Yodle…
You will work on a team of smart, no-nonsense developers who move quickly and get things done. You will be able to work on all aspects of our platform based on your interests. Our engineers work on everything from user-interface, backend, content management
to messaging, database systems and web services. Regardless of which components you touch, we'll want you to be involved in design, coding, testing and running the systems. We primarily work with Linux, Java, Spring and PostgreSQL, but we use other technologies
• 0 to 10 years of experience (willing to hire all levels)
• Excellent coding and design skills. Software that works, is reliable, testable and maintainable should be what you do by default.
• You enjoy writing software and take pride in what you build.
• Having programmed in Java will help you get going faster, but your primary languages aren’t as important as being a great programmer.
• SQL proficiency, particularly with PostgreSQL is a plus
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• BA/BS or above from a top Computer Science program
• You should be able to work daily in our office in New York City
By starting at the top of the triangle and moving to adjacent numbers on the row below, the maximum total from top to bottom is 27.
4 6 8
0 7 1 5
I.e. 5 + 9 + 6 + 7 = 27.
Write a program in a language of your choice to find the maximum total from top to bottom in triangle.txt
a text file containing a triangle with 100 rows. Send your solution and resume to [123456 AT yodle dot com], replacing[masked] with the maximum sum for the triangle.
OR you can take the easy way out and email me directly……
Recruiter | Yodle, Inc.