NYC Groovy / Grails Meetup Message Board › Groovy on Grails Developer Needed ASAP!

Groovy on Grails Developer Needed ASAP! (FT, Contract - with high potential for employment)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi!

We are looking for a GoG developer to work on a great project...please see details below.

CHeers,

Marcus.

Posting:

You're a groovy guy or gal, who loves the speed, flexibility and power of Groovy on Grail development. You like working from home, but that's cool - so do we! You also want to hone your skills on an awesome Grails app we are developing that will change the way people navigate and get help in their lives. The site uses a bunch of great technolgies, is HTML 5 and Ajax rich and uses some awesome artifical intelligence.

If you are NYC or adjacent, like working from home but don't mind schlepping into the city for the odd meeting - and you love coding in Grails - then this is the right job for you.

What's even better!...there is a good chance this project will lead to fulltime employment, with a super focussed, super tight startup with excelling leadership and backing.

Compensation will well suit the right candidate.

We are looking for you to start soon, so get back to use as soon as you can!

CHeers!!!
Entaro A.
user 14617799
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Mr. Trevisani,

My name is Daniel Mark. I have been heavily into working with Grails since 2011. Currently, I am working for a boutique insurance firm, singularly providing services from requirement gathering, system architecture, system design, system development, and system deployment for the firm's Litigation Management System. The firm situated itself in a niche segment of the insurance market; Corporate Litigation Insurance. The firm employed Excel Spreadsheet for litigations gathering and categorizing before passing the data into SAS and Peregrine analytical tools. As designated litigation cases grew, the Excel Spreadsheet approach became unmanageable and error prone. A web based solutions with a database as backing store was envisioned. Grails was chosen as the rapid deployment tool for the effort; other technological components included but not limited to are jQuery, JavaScript, Java, Compass/Lucene, Hibernatre Envers, with SQLServer for datastore.

The situation you mentioned sounds interesting to me and would like to learn more about it.

Cordially,
Daniel Mark.