addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Groovy / Grails Meetup Message Board › Next Meeting - May 11th or 12th?

Next Meeting - May 11th or 12th?

Jean B.
ctoschool
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello everybody,

Sorry for the delay about planning the next meeting, I've been on the road, though that should decrease now.

I'd like to have another meeting the week of May 11-15. I can get the New Work City space on 11 or 12th, and leaning towards the 11th, so let me know if a lot of people have conflicts on that day. Also, if somebody has access to a space that can fit about 20 people, let me know - I think New Work City worked out fairly nicely last time, but if somebody has a more traditional conference room, let me know.

We also need a presenter (or two) - would somebody like to speak about something they know about? Perhaps a plugin they authored? It doesn't have to be an hour-long talk - if you have something that's worth 15 minutes of time, no problem. I can prepare something as well, perhaps on Grails plugin architecture or metaprogramming options in Groovy.

Looking forward to our next meeting

Thanks,

Jean