Oranienburger Straße 66, Berlin
Course Code: Intro to Neo4j
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Beginner
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
Developers, Administrators, DevOps engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
Executives and others who want an overview of the Neo4j technology.
- An understanding of graph databases
- How to use graph databases
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- How to get started working with Neo4j
- Build confidence in building a graph enabled application
You don’t need any previous experience with Neo4j, NOSQL databases or specific development languages
This course helps build a good knowledge of graph databases. It also teaches the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, you will quickly learn how easy it is to work with a powerful graph database using Cypher as the query language
- Introduction to Graphs
- Introduction to Graph based Modeling
- Neo4j and CypherAdvanced Queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
- An introduction to the graph application framework structr
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Axel Morgner, Founder, structr
Axel is founder of Structr—a free, open-source CMS and Content Management Framework based on the graph database Neo4j. He previously founded inxire GmbH, and was consultant and project manager at Oracle. After leaving the enterprise SQL world behind in 2010, he enjoys now being back to cutting egde technology every day. He’s based in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail [masked]