At the August Neo4j London meetup, we have the pleasure of welcoming Peter Neubauer, Neo Technology VP Community, all the way from Malmö, Sweden to talk about getting started with Neo4j.
This is a talk intended for the curious technologist, the new Neo4j developer, or a seasoned developer who wants a refresh of Neo4j's underlying API evolution. In particular Peter will cover:
- What is Neo4j?
- What is Neo4j's property graph data model?
- What can you do with it?
- How do I transact with a graph?
- How do I query it with the core API, with the traverser framework?
- How do I extend the REST API for my domain?
- How do I visualise the data I'm storing?
This talk will be slightly longer than usual to allow for some in-depth examples, but Neo Technology will ensure that everyone is refreshed at a local pub afterwards.
Our kind hosts at SkillsMatter would like you to register here for Health and Safety reasons. If anybody is interested in building an application to work out the risk of injuring yourself at a tech meetup , we'll help you built it on Neo4j. Until then, please register just in case ...