addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Web Designers/Web Developers Message Board › Webmaster/web developer available

Webmaster/web developer available

Tony B.
abuttitta
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 12
Hi, I'm an experienced webmaster and web developer seeking either a freelance or full-time position. I'm very proficient in (X)HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, Fireworks/Photoshop, PHP (4/5), MySQL, SQL. I can send you my resume' outlining past work experience if interested.

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
Tony Buttitta