addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Designers/Web Developers Message Board › ASP.Net Developer Needed - Freelance Work

ASP.Net Developer Needed - Freelance Work

A former member
Post #: 24
I am looking for an ASP.NET web developer. I am looking for enhancements and new functionality to be added to my website. You can check it out at KidTrail.com

Technologies used: ASP.NET 4.0, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML and C#. If you are a talented developer and are looking for a freelance project, please contact me. My budget for this is $1500. We can discuss in detail. My email is ashachicago@hotmail.com

Thanks.