addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Designers/Web Developers Message Board › Looking for interns or part-timers who are computer science major, web devel

Looking for interns or part-timers who are computer science major, web developer, web designer, experienced with databases, online payment, etc

Jerico C.
user 81520922
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I am currently looking web developers, web designers, database experts, computer security experts, and computer scientists who are willing to be part or with my startups.

Please kindly email me or reply to this discussion that I have posted.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jerico Cruz