addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Graphic Design NYC Message Board › Sr Level Designer for Digital Graphics/Website Freelance Projects

Sr Level Designer for Digital Graphics/Website Freelance Projects

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

I am looking for few sr level designers for freelance work. Here is the description:
* Looking for very sr/creative director level designers for freelance work
* Based on the various different directions/theme, just need to come up with sketches/mockups for website/graphic work in which will be passed onto a junior designer for final execution.
* Need to put about 2-3 hours a week to start and then build from there.

I think this would be cool since you don't have to finish the design but just need to come up with concepts. Please let me know if you're looking for freelance projects.

Terence
Bukola
user 14339768
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Terence,

I'm very interested in this opportunity. I'm on linkedIn and you can also find me on Skype : be360design
I'd like to find out more about this opportunity and the projects.

Warm Regards

Bukola