About place: Khajaguda is 1 km away West from Durgam Cheruvu. This place has lot of boulders, a lake and numereous amazing caves. There are many peacocks on these rocks.
Please read all details it is important
GHAC all rules and conditions apply
Plz Answer all questions it's mandatory
- We will do Some simple Hike first as warm-up and enjoy the nice view and then will go through some passages
- Persons with knee pain should avoid this trek
What we do: Hiking, zigzag passages
Difficulty level: moderate and little challenge
Things to bring:water, camera, snacks and a torch (a must)
Wear Full track pants and T-shirts (half sleeve or full sleeve) (no shorts or sleeveless / sando t-shirts allowed)
- Wear sport and trekking shoes only
- Water bottles - 1 = Please it is important
- Get fruits/juices/energy bar / something to munch on after and during the trek
- Please be aware - No littering and No Sound Pollution.
- Please update if there is any change in your plans to attend the meet, so others members who are interested can join.
You are required to pay Rs.50 towards GHAC Maintenance charges & equipment purchase. Please get change.
Please be on time at Meeting point by 5.45am
contact Sairam: [masked]