Near to L V Prasad Eye Institute Circle
What is Slacklining: If you’ve ever wanted to walk a tightrope high above the circus floor, but got nervous just thinking about it, slacklining may be for you.
Slacklining, an increasingly popular practice in the balancing arts, involves walking across a bouncy, highly-tensioned, single piece of webbing, that may be only a couple inches off the ground.
Benefits of Slacklining
Slacklining can improve your balance, posture and concentration. Some people use this sport to clear their minds and relax from work. Your core strength will improve and you may feel more focussed and flexible. Some medical practitioners and professionals advocate do slacklining, particularly for its ability to improveproprioception and co-ordination.
• The body´s own sense of its position in space.
• The sense of power between the muscles and fibres within the body
• Ability to sense and identify direction of movement
To have good balance means...
• Co-ordination and strength that increases the general state of health
• Safety in every day movements and sports activites.
• Reduced risk of incorrect joint weightbearing, less joint problems
• Reduced risk to injury
<== This is not a one-day activity, it takes time to learn and perform ==>
Timing: 5:45 am to 8 am
What we do: We will learn the basic technique, rules and balancing
1. Doing any sort of activity or sports on empty stomach is not good for health.
2. Have some thing light like 2 piece of apple, cup of milk or any other fruit, juice and water.
3. Members can bring their family members, friends and specially kids to enjoy more
Approx Rs.50, plus park entry fee (if any)
Rsvp only if are sure of attending...No Shows will not be entertained
Contact: p sai ram [masked]