Endurance Hike: 40KM : Lakdaram X Road to Inole Dhaba in Sangareddy
Risk: Dehydration, sunstroke, fatigue etc. based on the terrain we go through and the existing climate on that particular day.
Its not just fitness, its endurance that counts for an adventurer. So lets test our endurance through the hike, where the hike leads us around 40 in a day. We can do less or more depending upon situation.
NOTE: Changed plan as per the situation.
On a Saturday :
5:00AM: Assemble at BHEL X-road, park vehicles there and take public transportation.
6:30AM: Reach Lakdaram X Road and start trek.
Hike via Lakdaram x road on Mumbai highway, Lakdaram, Byathole, Arutla, chidurappa, begumpet, chintalcheru, nagaram crossing, Solakpally, Sshivanagar, Inole. We won't be touching these villages though and have carried breakfast, lunch and Afternoon Siesta.
6:00pm: Reach Inole and take a bus or public transport to Patancheru or BHEL.
After reaching BHEL Tata Bye Bye.
Note: Timings are just estimation and may change
* Important Instructions:
01. No smoking and no alcohol(even two days prior).
02. No littering, No sound pollution and No pollution of water.
03. This is a challenging trek only for members in good physical condition fit for such an endeavor.
04. We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers.
05. If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
06.This is not a luxury trip so don't expect any...and be ready to rough it out.
07. You cannot go off trail or move about alone without informing the organizers.
08. Do not take unnecessary risks and always follow the organizers' directions.
09. No anti social, deviant or unacceptable social behavior.
10. Reach on time.
11. RSVP only if you are sure about making it.
Things to carry:
01. Carry 3-4L water/energy drinks/electrol.
02. Pack Breakfast and Lunch! There is absolutely no source of food in the route we take, lost of it being through rough terrain. Carry sufficient fruits/watery vegetables/energy bars/dry fruits to make more friends.
03. Wear : Rough and tough, and comfortable cargoes/ track pants.
04. Wear : Full sleeve t-shirt(we might have to cross thorny areas).
05. Own basic first aid kit.
06. Sun hat which would cover neck and ears (Or a normal hat and a large kerchief)/ Sunscreen. You can also carry an umbrella. It will protect you from both sun and rain, if it rain on that day.
07. Trekking shoes(use shoes which you are already used to-No new shoes).
08. Binoculars and/or a Camera.
09. Lots of energy, an open mind and a positive attitude filled with smiles
Filled and signed Disclaimer Form and a Govt. Recognized ID card.
Expenses: As per the usage everyone shall share the transport costs from BHEL X Road to Lakdaram X Road + Bus ticket from Inole to BHEL + Rs 100 per head as donation towards GHAC expenses.
Ehtesham : 8179145352.
Dr Abhishek : 9491881470.
1) Event host have all rights to add or remove any member and do any necessary change in route, activity, time and duration according to situational needed, organizer decision is finely.
2) Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. GHAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.