GHAC Nature is happy to announce the first annual Photo Exhibition
"Glimpses of Nature"
We are looking at pictures of Nature in and around Deccan Plateau, Nilgiris and Western Ghats that showcase the diversity, colors, beauty, struggle and resilience of nature.
What kind of pictures we are looking at
You can submit pictures of
Preference will be given to pictures taken around cities as we want to showcase nature around Hyderabad.
What kinds of pictures are not acceptable:
Pictures of captive animals like in cages, zoo, and pets will not be accepted.
Checklist before submitting pictures
· The picture you are submitting is your own work
· The pictures is minimum 3500 px wide on the long edge
· There is no watermark/copyright mark on the picture.
· The picture does not show any kind of nudity or other objectionable material. ( GHAC reserves the right to define the same)
Each nature lover can submit upto 5 pictures. You will need to pay a fee of INR 750 Rs for each of your picture selected for the exhibition. Please note that submitting a picture is no guarantee of picture to be selected as GHAC Nature reserves the right to select or reject any picture for the exhibition.
The date of Exhibition as of now is: December 13th, 14th and 15th 2013. The venue of Exhibition will be GHAC Office in AK Enclave, Road no 3 Banjara Hills Hyderabad.
Please submit a short bio of yours along with your pictures. It should be between[masked] words and you can give 1 links to your website or online work like flickr/facebook/blog etc.
e.g.: Prasad NP is a nature lover and photographer, he actively works with GHAC Nature to create awareness about wildlife and nature. He showcases his pictures and writing on his travel and wildlife blog at desi Traveler..
How to submit Pictures
RSVP at this link to join the waiting list. Then submit your pictures by email attachment to [masked]. Once your pictures are selected you will receive an email confirming which pictures are accepted. Accordingly you will be advised to make payment to GHAC account (INR 750 per selected picture). Once your money is received in the account you will be confirmed for the same and your pictures will be sent for printing and framing.
IMPORTANT Points while submitting pictures
· Pictures should only be in JPEG/JPG format
· There should be no watermark on them
· They should be your original work
· The long side of picture should be a minimum 3500 px.
· All pictures should be named like: Your First name Your Last name What is in picture. E.g If your name is Amit Kumar and you are submitting a picture of bulbul this is how you will name the file: Amit Kumar bulbul. jpg. Similarly you will name all your pictures.
· All pictures will be offered for sale at exhibition and the money received will be divided 50:50 between you and GHAC Nature. GHAC Nature will use the funds to further promote nature related activities.
· Copyright: You retain the copyright of pictures, however by submitting the picture you agree that GHAC, GHAC Nature and its associate club/companies will be allowed to use the pictures for promoting the exhibition and other nature related activities without paying any royalty to you.
· Once the exhibition is over please collect your unsold frames from GHAC office, within the next 7 days after which they will be donated to local government schools
Questions: Please post here on the comments section and we will be happy to answer them.
Great Hyderabad Adventure Club,
A/C No[masked] (Current Account),
ICICI Bank Ltd, Road No 12, Banjara Hills,
NEFT/ISFC Code: ICIC[masked]
Or Using online payment by using this link below, paying 750 Rs for each picture selected.
Questions: [masked] or in the comments below.