Ananthagiri Hills Trek
Anantagiri is the place where Musi river originates. The road via chevella upto Vikarabad is flanked by beautiful grasslands and sunflower farms, This startlingly beautiful hill station is an ideal and upcoming summer resort. With ancient cave-like structures and bathing ghats, with the temple of Lord Anantha Padhmanabha built centuries ago by a Muslim king – this is yet another place that bears testimony to the glorious history of the land. Ananthagiri is perched at an altitude where the panoramic vista unfolds stunning viewpoints.
Please join the waitlist now. Once you made the payments, we will move you to confirm list.
6:00 am: Gather at Nanal Nagar X roads near morine bakery
6:15 am: Start
7:00 am: Breakfast (at own cost)
8:30 am - 1:00pm: Reach anantagiri temple and start trekking.
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Lunch - Potluck in the middle of forest
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm : complete the hike back to temple
4:00 pm: Start back to Hyderabad.
6:00 pm : Reach Hyderabad and get ready for a busy Monday morning.
Damages: Rs.500 per person.
Includes GHAC Contribution (100/-) & 300 Transports (Car-pool) and 100 org.donation or separate vehicle based on no of cars. Actual cost will be shared at the end.
Breakfast (We can do on the way) and Lunch (better pack your own lunch from home) at your own cost
Note for Car owners -
We will go by car pool. So we will give preference to the car owners and this event will be conducted only if we get at least 3 cars.So please post a comment if you are a car owner and how many you can take with you. The fuel cost will be shared with all co-passengers.
Money should be transferred to the following bank account:
Account Holder Name: Great Hyderabad Adventure Club
Account Type: Current
Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd
Branch: Road No 12, Banjara Hills.
IFSC Code: ICIC[masked]
Transaction/Payment Remark:[masked]_your name
Please make the payment and then only RSVP. RSVP without payment would be removed.
Please update the comments section, after depositing your contribution.
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
4) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
5) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
6) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water
Things to get:
1) Cap / Bandana / Ponchos (We are ready to get drenched)
2) Trekking Shoes and comfortable full sleve tshirts and full pants, No tight clothes and no shorts / sandals
3) Day pack
4) Refreshments / chocolates / energy bars/ Energy Drinks
5) Water bottle - 2 Litres minimum
6) Photo Id ( passport, Employee/College Id, Pan card/Election Card/ Driving License) with a xerox copy
7) 2 Labled emergency Notes with your name and address, phone numbers, emergency contact name and number, Blood Group, doctors name and number, with information on any medicines you take and any allergies you have with food or medicines, keep 1 in pocket and 1 in bag.
8) Signed disclaimer ( Please print and get this)
All GHAC Meetup Guidelines Apply :http://meetup.ghac.in/pages/Club_Guidelines
Ali Mushtaq -[masked],[masked]
Sha Abdullah -[masked]