Trek to Mullayanagiri - 18 July - 21 July [ Friday Night - Monday Morning ]
Mullayanagiri is the highest peak in Karnataka . Located in Baba Budan Giri Range of Western ghats with a height of 1,930 metres (6,330 ft). The Trek is of Moderate Difficulty
How to RSVP : Join the waiting list and make the payment. Upon receipt of payment you will be moved to confirmed list. First Come First Serve. Slots Available only for first 16. Payment details are given below.
Trek to Mullayangiri Hill Top
What we try to do ?
Trek to Mullayanagiri Temple and Camp
Tentative Itinerary: [ Subject to Change ]
6.50 PM - Start from Hyderabad by evening train
6.25 AM - Reach Bangalore
6.30 AM - Have Breakfast
6.50 AM - Start to Chikmangalur, using some private bus.
2 PM - Start hike to the Mullayanagiri peak top point
5 PM - Hoist Camp Tents
6 PM - Fun Activities
9 PM - Dinner
10 PM - Sleep
5 AM - Wake up and get ready
5:15 AM - Trek back to Chikmangalur
7 AM - Go back to bangalore using same private bus
3 PM - Reach Bangalore and shopping if needed
6 PM - Catch Train back to Hyderabad
6 AM - Reach Hyderabad and disperse.
Things to bring: [ All are must ]
1) Sleeping bag/mats/bedsheets. (Need to share tents/food weight)
3) Trekking wear , Shoes & Extra pair of socks. [ Get good shoes and better if you are using them already]
4) Rain Coat/Poncho.
5) Couple of Plastic Covers for protecting your clothes/things from water.
6) Some bag to collect litter.
7) Some medicines for Cold, Fever, Stomach Upset & any other you required.
*Extra snacks to make more friends .. :)
very less luggage,
And Lots of smiles and energy :-)
3000 / - (Food is excluded) we will share the cost if it is more than this
Few things in between are not planned and these things are must in an adventure trek.
If interested RSVP asap, We have to book the tickets.
GHAC refund rules apply. http://www.meetup.com/great-hyderabad-adventure-club/pages/Club_Guidelines/
NEFT Transfer the amount to the below mentioned account.
Account Holder Name: Great Hyderabad Adventure Club
Account Type: Savings
Bank: AXIS BANK Road no:2, Banjarahills Branch
Branch: Road No 12, Banjara Hills
IFSC Code: UTIB[masked]
Mandatory Transaction/Payment Remark:[masked]_your name in comments while transferring amount for easy tracking. NO cash deposits please.
Credit card Link -
Note: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. GHAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1) no smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
6) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
7) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water
Siddhartha Kota -[masked], [masked]
Aditya Tibrewal -[masked]
RD Praveen Kumar -[masked]