May 25, 2014 · 6:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
6th Anniversary special
Enjoy 17 events at only Rs. 500.
Find the details at the below link:
Ameenpur Lake is a picturesque lake located 4.5 km from Miyapur cross roads on NH9 and 1.5 km from Bollaram road.
A HDR panorama of the lake.
The Lake is surrounded by big boulders and small hills ideal for an early morning hike.
The rocks are full of unexplored caves , we will be doing basic SCRAMBLING, CHIMNEY CLIMBING and CAVE EXPLORATION.
Mohit, assistant organizer with GHAC exploring one of the numerous caves.
Also there might be an opportunity to take a dip in a pond near to the lake ( water is clean there).
Meetup Place: Talkie town, Miyapur , 6:00 A.M
We will start sharp at 6.00 so if you can’t make it on time, We’ll miss you :)
6.00 - Start from Miyapur.
6.30 - Reach venue & warm up
6.30 - 9.00 – Hiking,Scrambling,chimney climbing & lots of fun
9:00 - If time permits we can have a dip in the query water( water is clean)
Instructions to be noted:
• Wear Full track pants and T-shirts (half sleeve or full sleeve) (no nickers or sleeveless / Sando t-shirts allowed)
• Wear sports or trekking shoes only
• Sun cap
• 2 litres of water (Please do not expect others to share water with you )
• Get fruits/juices/energy bar / something to munch on after and during the trek ( unlike water We expect you to share it with us :) )
• Have a lite breakfast before trek don't come empty stomach, or take milk/honey/apple/orange
• Get your camera if u want to take snaps
• An extra pair of clothes and a towel,only if you would like to take a dip in the water
No littering, No Sound Pollution. No Smoking at this natural place.
GHAC Donation : 50
Mandatory Declaration -
Please bring a signed copy of this declaration-
Contact: prasad @[masked]