A 50+ Km trek in Western Ghats - Mullayanagiri-Galikere-Bababudangiri-Hebbefalls & Z point
Difficulty: Medium ++, Endurance grade - Leech bites - Cold winds
With out proper gear , Its a NO for YOU.
Please DON'T RSVP if you dont like Getting Drenched in Rain & Mad monsoon Winds
Please DON'T RSVP if you dont like Walking in the cloudsClouds
Please DONOT RSVP if you dont like Getting bit by Leeches
For: Aged 18-45 yrs and fit trekkers only, If you are interested, add yourself to WL, Selection might be at Organizer's discretion, so bare with us.
Team Size: 10-12 (including the organisers)
We will be hiking for 3 days with 3 over night peak camping in monsoon.
U need be mentally fit to complete the trek.
50 kms+ Trek Affiliation (Complete Bababudagiri range)
Conquer Highest Peak of Karnataka (Mullayanagiri- 6630ft)
One of most Scenic Route + Heavy Winds + Lots of Leeches ;)
Jacuzzi @ Hebbe falls, arguably the most beautiful waterfall of South India
Itinerary: - Leave for 1 days - Thursday & friday holiday (15th aug) (Its worth it !!!!)
Aug 13: Start to Bangalore by train
Aug 14: Summit Mullayanagiri (over night camping)
Aug 15: Reach & camping at Bababudagiri
Aug 16:Reach Kemmanagundi
Aug 17: Visit Hebbe falls(availabity to forest permission), Start to Hyderabad
by SMKP exp
Things to bring (ALL ARE MUST):pack light around 5-6 kgs
1. 2 Track pants, 2 T-shirts, Raincoat or a poncho
2. Trekking shoes with good grip, and used before. 2 extra pair of socks.
3. Personnel medicines if you use any(General firstaid would be with host)
4. Sleeping bag or couple of blankets and a proper rucksack to keep all things with nice support.
5. Water : 2 litres per head. To discourage buying plastic, we request you to get filled bottles from home.
6. Food: Chapatis, Jam, Dry Fruits, Energy Bars, Keera (Cucumber), Beetroot, Carrots, dates, Cashew etc.(atleast for 6 meals may be)
7. Head Torch or a good Torch light
8. Lighter and a Magnetic compass (optional)
9. Slippers/ floaters for using in night.
10. Traveller’s/Swiss knife
11.Carry Identification card.- Govt recognized one
12. A daredevil attitude with a big smile :)
A little more snacks for co-hikers... ;)
How much??(Might Increase /decrease either way the amount is shared)
[masked](train -hyd-bang-hyd) - 800 (local transport - bang - chikmangular -Kemmanagundi -birur- bang) - 500 - food - 400- ghac fund-400-org reimbusment -100- misc expense if any )
Make the payment of Rs. 2900 (including tansport+food+expertise fund+equipment) to the following bank account.
Payment details: AXIS BANK
Great Hyderabad Adventure Club
IFCS Code: UTIB[masked]
Road no:2, Banjarahills Branch
Its a Savings account.
Transaction/Payment Remark:[masked]_your name
After making the payment, mention the Transaction Reference No. in the comments along with the date of the Transaction details. NO cash deposits please.
GHAC refund rules apply ...
Note:Most of usmay not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. GHAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoidany littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1) no smoking and no alcohol
2) We will be using Public Transport where ever possible
3) This is not a luxury trip,
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water