|Sent on:||Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:08 PM|
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Friday, February 7,[masked]:30 PM
White water rafting is a challenging recreational activity using an inflatable raft to navigate the Kali river and enjoy the scenery all along. Rafting is a thrilling and exciting sport that you will remember for a long time - The rafting trips are run by Trained professional guides and wetsuits and life jackets and helmets are provided for safety. - got some courage - try this and you will come out more confident then before. The Kali river has 9 rapids on a 9 Kilometer stretch and has 1 III+ rapid and 8 II+ rapids. Good for beginners and intermediate level rafting.
River Jacuzzi / Croc Ride - a rejuvenating massage from the hosts themselves: the rapids of the river Kali. In order to witness this rare phenomenon you need to travel to one of the islands near Dandeli.
A short boat ride thereafter will take you to the premises where nature is at its therapeutic best. The random gushing stream suddenly seems to know how to custom create a unique massage session for you. Enjoy the natures massage thoroughly.
Camping - Camping in our own Tents. Enjoy the night around the bonfire and gazing at the stars in the night.
Day Trekking - A early morning trek through the forest to the supra dam followed by a refreshing swim in safe corners of the dam.
Optional: River crossing, Kayaking, Rappelling, Mountain Biking, Night trekking if time is available.
River crossing :
Jeep Safari in Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary :
- 8.30 PM @ MGBS Gowliguda to Hubli
- 08:00 AM - Jeep ride fromHubli to Dandeli
- 10:00 AM - Break Fast and Freshen up
- 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM - White Water Rafting
- 02:00 PM - Lunch
- 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM - Jaccuzi / Croc Ride/ River Crossing etc
- 06:00 PM - 06:30 PM - Pitch Tents
- 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM - Group Activities
- 09:00 PM - Dinner
- 09:30 - 10:30 PM - Bonfire and Fun time
- 10:30 PM - To sleep
- 05:00 AM - Wake Up Call
- 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Trekking trail to Supra Dam and Swimming at Supra Dam
- 02:00 PM - Back at Camping area and Lunch
- 04:00 PM - Packup and board Jeep to Hubli
- 07:00 PM - Volvo A/C Bus to Hyderabad
- 08:00 AM - Reach Hyderabad
Things to bring:
1) Extra set of clothes.Wear loose tracks/trousers.
2) Trekking /sport shoes with extra pair of socks.Shoes is a must
3) Toiletries and personal medicines if required
4) Photo Id proof.
5) Water bottles to hold 2L of water.(Get your own bottles to avoid buying plastic bottles)
6) Food: Snacks..dry fruits, chocolates, chikkis etc.
7) Mandatory Declaration -Please bring a signed copy of this declaration -
Cost: Rs 4330/-
Hyderabad-Hubli Volvo To and Fro: Rs.2000( may vary depending on the ticket cost during booking)
Accommodation and Food for 1 Night and 2 days :Rs.1000
Transportation between Hubli and Dandeli(to and fro) : Rs 350
Organiser reimbursement : Rs 300
GHAC fund(15% of the trip cost) : Rs.550 [masked]% Tax)
NO REFUNDS IF YOU DROPOUT , Please RSVP responsibly.
Activities/Fee Not included in the package (This might fluctuate by 500 rupees or so based on the season)
Pay separately per head per activity
- White Water Rafting Rs - 1400 per head (3 hours)
- Jacuzzi / Croc Ride - Rs 150 each (transport)
- River crossing - Rs 250 per head
- Flying fox/Zip linning: Rs 250 per head
- Rappelling Rs - Rs 350 per head
-Kayaking: Rs.350 per head
- Night Trekking - Rs. 150 per head
- Jeep Safari in Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary( Cavala caves, Shiroli Peak) - Rs 250 per head
- Trekking trail to Supra Dam and Swimming at Supra Dam (guide and transport) Rs 250 per head
Total: If you do all activities,which you will be tempted to do :) the cost will be around Rs.3500.