|From:||Rex and Lisa B.|
|Sent on:||Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:31 AM|
As of last night, the weather forecast for Sunday looks nice and dry. But if that should change and we have to cancel due to rain, I will send out an email at 9:00 am, and post it on the website and our Message Board. Please check your emails and/or the website Sunday morning if the weather changes. Rain date will be April 15th.
Other important reminders:
Looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the afternoon. Please RSVP if you're coming.