Important Reminders about Potluck - Please read
As of last night, the weather forecast for Sunday looks nice and dry. But if that should change and we have to cancel due to rain, I will send out an email at 9:00 am, and post it on the website and our Message Board. Please check your emails and/or the website Sunday morning if the weather changes. Rain date will be April 15th.
Other important reminders:
- Water and ice provided (for the pups too) - bring sodas, beer, wine, or whatever to drink for you and your guests
- Please RSVP if you haven't and if you have, please list your potluck dish in your comments
- Besides our pond, we have a pool. Feel free to bring swimsuits and towels. Water temp is about 73 degrees right now.
- Bring an extra lawn chair if you have one
- Poop bags will be provided. Please pick up any you see, even if it wasn't made by your dog
- Please park on the street and walk around to the back of the house where we will be set up.
- After you get into Spicewood and pass Opie's BBQ and Spicewood General Store, you'll see a couple of signs for the meetup. You'll turn into Double Horn Creek about 4 miles past the General Store. Once you turn in, it's 1.5 miles down on Vista View Trail.
- This will be an all afternoon meetup. Plan to stay awhile and relax.
- Call[masked] for questions or if you get lost, but it really is very easy to get to our house.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the afternoon. Please RSVP if you're coming.