Rex and Lisa B.
user 3328033
Group Organizer
Buda, TX
Post #: 82
David and Linda Teeter just lost Duke. Here is an email I received:

Duke is Gone

Just a short note to let you know that our big boy Duke crossed the rainbow bridge around 1:00 PM on Monday, December 3rd.

We are in Arkansas RV'n and Monday morning Duke was not feeling well, so we took him to Ashdown, Arkansas to a Vet. After several procedures, he seemed to positively respond. We traveled back to our trailer, about a 10 minute drive and when I opened the door to let him out, he was dead.

We are absoluted devasted! It was so sudden!

For those of you who didn't know Duke, he was the brother of Shannon's Angus and Jersey. We raised him from a puppy of seven weeks, to almost 7 years. We are now down to one Great Dane, Belle, one of Duke and Lucy's puppies. Lucy crossed that same bridge about 5 or 6 months ago. Belle is just lost without her Mom and Dad. She has never been the "only dog" and doesn't seem to know what to do.

I am sure that we will get over the loss of Duke, but it is going to be really hard.
Catherine Vessey (...
user 18857541
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
So sorry to hear that ! Our four-legged babies are very special to us so we know the pain David and Linda are experiencing ! Not to mention Belle who is also mourning the loss too ! Our thoughts are with the Teeters at this difficult time.
Sincerely, Kenneth and Catherine Vessey
debra r.
user 43189592
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 13
I know my response is late but I just read this. I wanted offer my sincere apologies.
Losing a dog is like losing a child and what a shocking way to have it happen.
Sending love and prayers to all of them.
Debra
Lisa M.
user 9985016
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
I am so sorry.
Kelly C.
user 57072782
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 1
I am so sorry